Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Second Anniversary

We celebrated the conclusion of year number two with dinner out at Bella Fresca. Matthew had the steak frites with herb aioli, and I had the mahi with crawfish mashed potatoes. Yum! Of course, we had to get a picture for our anniversary book (that my bridesmaids gave us). I wanted us to try to get the sign in the background, but you'll see we weren't too successful...


mb: "Try to get the whole sign."

mb: "That's worse. Why don't we switch sides?"
(he refused)

mb: "Dadgum that big ol' head!"
We have REALLY got to get one of those extenders for our digital camera so we can take photos of ourselves and still get the background! (maybe for next year's anniversary)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he stubborn, or what!!!
Happy Anniversary!KH

Anonymous said...

I still say, "Two heads are better than one." ee