Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another Kodak Moment Missed

Matthew always teases me about forgetting to take the camera places. He likes to make me feel guilty about not documenting our life's memorable moments. (Why this is my responsibility, I'm not sure.) Well, I missed another one.

We went to the World of Wheels this past weekend (give me a break people, there's not much to do here) and the Texas Bikini Team was there signing autographs and being photographed with adoring fans (many of whom, alarmingly, were 10 and under.). Unfortunately, Matthew didn't get to pose with the gals because I forgot the camera. D'oh!

Seriously, though, whom does the Texas Bikini Team compete against?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having missed such an opportunity, Matthew might start taking a camera along himself! ee

Anonymous said...

Next time remember the camera. We can always PhotoShop Matthew out of the paitudce later.