I can see blue skies. It's finally stopped raining. The sun is shining for the first time in a week. Not that I actually ever go outside but, you know, it's nice to have the sun come through the windows.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We haven't had a week of rain, but I'm ready for some sunshine, too. Does this mean we'll FINALLY have some pictures of your decorating???
Seriously, the house is such a wreck that it will be a while before I can post pics. I'm sorry--but I'm a slow painter. How do those HGTV shows get things done in one weekend? Maybe I'll be in good enough shape to post some new pics this weekend. Cross your fingers.
As part of our mission to live in every Southeastern Conference state (ha ha), we've landed in Shreveport. Keep up with us as we share our thoughts on life in Louisiana--and everything else.
4 comments:
We haven't had a week of rain, but I'm ready for some sunshine, too.
Does this mean we'll FINALLY have some pictures of your decorating???
The sun is ALWAYS shining around you! ee
I too would love to see some decorating pics...I am always looking for ideas to copy :)
Seriously, the house is such a wreck that it will be a while before I can post pics. I'm sorry--but I'm a slow painter. How do those HGTV shows get things done in one weekend? Maybe I'll be in good enough shape to post some new pics this weekend. Cross your fingers.
Post a Comment