This one is actually in better condition, but isn't it weird how the cook top is a drawer?Wednesday, April 22, 2009
A Completely Random Post
When Matthew and I were looking to buy a house we saw many interesting things, including a kitchen with a water fountain--like one you'd see in a school hallway. But we also looked at one house that had a stove like this. I'd never seen one before and tried to describe it to people, but couldn't, so in case I tried to describe it to you, here's what it looked like:
This one is actually in better condition, but isn't it weird how the cook top is a drawer?
This one is actually in better condition, but isn't it weird how the cook top is a drawer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And would a flower really flourish on top of a stove????
Seems to me a spoon rest would be better on the cook top, but it would fall off when you shut the drawer. What brand is this anyway?
Post a Comment