For the last two weeks, I've been pretty stressed with work. I've got a great project to work on. Easily the biggest thing I've been involved with as a freelancer, but it's quite a challenge. On Wednesday, I was pretty down about it all when the doorbell rang. It was a delivery. A flower delivery. For moi.
Up walks the delivery lady with this ginormous arrangement! It's incredible and makes the house smell so good. I couldn't wait to read the card. I recently did a story on an adorable local family with an amazing garden. They sent these as a thank-you. Instant day changer! I just had to share a picture.
They didn't have to send these, but they sure came at just the right time!

2 comments:
Those beautiful flowers could definitely brighten up a gloomy day! Glad things are going better for you--and, hopefully, getting more manageable.
Very nice! Can you please email me--got a question and I lost your email address. sarah427@bellsouth.net Hope things are going well!
Sarah Rentz
Post a Comment