
A Valentine's sock hop at the church! I got right on looking for her a proper poodle skirt and found a precious one online.




She was the hit of the party! People we didn't even know were snapping her picture! Here she is with her friend Livi.

GC was so adorable that I submitted her picture to be Photo of the Day on SpearmintBaby.com and she was selected! See it here.
On Valentine's Day, we celebrated with a few gifts focused on love, of course. GC has always loved staring at ceiling fans, so when I saw this funny onesie, I couldn't resist. And we got her a personalized book called "Who Loves Georgia Claire." I just wish I could have had more pages. There are a lot of people who love her but I didn't have space to list them all in the book!

She cracks me up in this picture!
Hope you had a happy Valentine's Day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
I'm so glad I was there to go to the sock hop, too!
Post a Comment