Sunday, May 18, 2008
Another one bites the dust!
This weekend Trisha Stephenson, my best friend from Colbert Elementary School, got married to Ryan Nickerson of Salem, Alabama. Unfortunately, he's a Crimson Tide fan, but I'm trying not to hold that against him. (Everyone can't have as perfect a husband as I do.) Saturday's weather was perfect for a spring wedding, and Trisha was a lovely bride. There was a brief tense moment as the pianist played "The Wedding March" numerous times and we awaited the bride's arrival. Trisha lost track of time talking and was late coming around, but she finally made it...to Ryan's relief. I do believe a "Hot Sauce and Biscuits" high-five kicked off the reception. But I messed up the video of it. Here are some pictures from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
A lovely day for a special bride! Ryan is a lucky man. ee
A bride could not have a better matron of honor! The pictures are terrific and capture the day perfectly!
Post a Comment