Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cookies

Homemade chocolate chip cookies ready and waiting for Mom, Dad, and cousin Jonathan to arrive tomorrow. You can have some too if you come to visit. Just remember that.

6 comments:

Beth H said...

Nobody told me about the cookies...I would totally be there!

MB said...

I'll make homemade ice cream to go with them too--Matthew got me a fancy White Mountain ice cream maker for my birthday. Come on out!

Beth H said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! May I just say the 30's are not that bad--30 is the new 20 you know!!! Hope you have a great day and so glad the family is coming to visit :)

MB said...

thank you!

Elena said...

Matthew got a freezer for who? I told your mom to wait until I got back from the beach so I could come. She chose Bob and Jonathan over me! Imagine.

Karen said...

The cookies were as good as they look! We even had homemade ice cream in the new ice cream freezer. MB and Matthew made us feel very special. But I think next time I'll fly!