Hi, my name is MB and I am addicted to cake. Cake paintings that is.
I already have two art prints of cakes in my kitchen,
yet I'm really drawn to these paintings by Paul Ferney.
It's kind of unusual because in real life I'm drawn to ice cream much more than cake.
But these are so pretty to me.
But speaking of cakes, I'll be making one this week for Matthew, who turns 32 on Thursday!





4 comments:
The red one is my favorite!
What kind will you be making for Matthew's birthday?
Matthew has requested lemon cheesecake. If you recall, my first go at that cake didn't turn out so lovely, but I'm hoping to do better this year.
"Lovely" isn't what's important. Some of the best cakes I've ever eaten had to be eaten with a spoon!
I LOVE all of these paintings. I wish I'd been in SF for the real show!
Post a Comment