It's hard to believe it has been almost a month since Christmas. We really were spoiled to be able to be home for nine whole days. Add a rare Christmas snowfall to that and you've got one very special holiday. Here are just a few snapshots from our time at home.
We couldn't quite get everyone to look at the camera, but five out of six ain't bad.
We hope Brenner loves learning with Alfie—plus we kind of hope he starts talking in a robot voice. That would be cool.
Landon has learned that he can get anything he asks me for if it's related to the Georgia Bulldogs. I'm just nice like that.
On Christmas Eve, I accidentally washed Matthew's phone in the washing machine. Thankfully, he couldn't stay mad too long because the next morning Santa brought him a really nice present.
(I did wash the phone, but I maintain that the wearer of the clothing should empty their pockets, especially if someone else washes, dries, folds, irons and puts clothes away.)
One of my favorite traditions is Christmas morning breakfast. Look who was first in line!
Matthew and Jonathan dressed alike in their blue Columbia shirts for Christmas dinner.
Tonya really got lucky during the white elephant game.
Thank you to everyone who helped make our holidays so special. We love you!









No comments:
Post a Comment