This title is a reference to Troy Landry from the History Channel series Swamp People, and if you aren't watching that, well, why not?!?
Jacob (left) and Troy Landry
This morning I actually got to interview Troy for LouisianaTravel.com. He was already my favorite person from the show, and now he's my new BFF. Well, he doesn't know that, but I did find out where he hangs out in Pierre Part, and if I find myself in that part of Louisiana, I will absolutely hunt him down to say hello. I have a feeling, if I did, he'd invite me over for some grilled gator (and I do have a taste for gator, though I rarely get to indulge...sigh...Bulldogs, can 2011 be the year?). I digress...
David wanted me to ask Troy about his signature polo that he wears in every episode. I did, and found out that it's his lucky shirt. He used to have seven or eight of them, but is down to only three. He's on the lookout for some more, so if you see these shirts somewhere, please let me know! That should really get me in good with Troy, and I'm hoping to be invited over.
The new series of Swamp People starts this Thursday night at 9/8 central. I'll be tuning in for sure to see how my buddy Troy fares during gator season.
2 comments:
Dad
said...
May I go with you when you visit. He's my favorite swamp person, too.
As part of our mission to live in every Southeastern Conference state (ha ha), we've landed in Shreveport. Keep up with us as we share our thoughts on life in Louisiana--and everything else.
2 comments:
May I go with you when you visit. He's my favorite swamp person, too.
Of course!!
Post a Comment