While I'm home, I had dinner with my Uncle Lynn, Aunt Tonya and the rest of the gang. No, we didn't have chicken, but Vince is quite the poultry expert.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Life on the farm is never dull. Sorry I didn't make it. elena
We love it when a "Heaton" comes to town! That means we get to eat! We will have to plan a meal when you return next month too. We will have turkey and geese added to the flock by then. More pictures!
As part of our mission to live in every Southeastern Conference state (ha ha), we've landed in Shreveport. Keep up with us as we share our thoughts on life in Louisiana--and everything else.
2 comments:
Life on the farm is never dull. Sorry I didn't make it. elena
We love it when a "Heaton" comes to town! That means we get to eat! We will have to plan a meal when you return next month too. We will have turkey and geese added to the flock by then. More pictures!
TONYA
Post a Comment