Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall


We finally decided on a mirror to go over our mantel. By we, I mean me, of course. But Matthew did hang it. It's from Ballard Designs. Now I need mantel accessories.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!

MB said...

Thanks! Why hasn't anyone pointed out that I've been spelling mantel wrong. Ugh. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Wow
When you click on picture to enlarge, and then scroll down to the bricks, look for the image of a alligator in the pattern.

Nice myrror

J.A.B’s, dad

Anonymous said...

Love the mirror MB, but did not the the alligator pattern in the bricks :) How do you spell mantle anyway--it looked right to me!!!

Anonymous said...

Did not SEE the alligator patter--JEEZ! don't feel bad, I can't spell or type!

Anonymous said...

To JAB's Dad... That doesn't look anything like a gator. That's a dawg print if I ever saw one! ee