Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Myth of the Fireplace Gator

Faithful blog readers may have read a comment from J.A.B.'s dad on the post about our new mirror. He said that in the pattern on the bricks of the fireplace there was an alligator shape. This sent many of you searching for the mysterious gator. It should be noted, however, that he is a Gator fan (well, if not a true fan he pretends to be one to annoy me), and just like you can't trust a Gator for fashion advice:

you can't always trust what a Gator fan posts on this blog! Oh wait, I think I do see a gator in the fireplace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go DAWGS! ee

Anonymous said...

quote M.B.
"well, if not a true fan he pretends to be one to annoy me"

Jeeess you found me out.
Just a rambling wreck.

J.A.B.s Dad

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S the kind of gator I like to see!

MB said...

Rambling wreck? Ugh. I don't know which is worse, being a gator or a yellow jacket!

Stephanie said...

Totally. Awesome.