Well, maybe you don't know, but I do. Thanks, honey.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Isn't it Romantic?
You know when your husband goes on a business trip and he's been gone for several days at a conference and he comes home and says he brought you back a little surprise? And you know how you think, "Wow, that's really sweet. He must have missed me."? And you know how you get excited thinking about what it could possibly be? And then you know how you feel when he hands you the bag and it's a ....
PELVIS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Now you have something to put on the mantle beside the mirror. Can't wait to see what you get for Valentine's Day!!!
I do believe he's been "boning up" on how to be romantic... ee
Exactly what kind of business trip was it!! I thought it was some sort of animal skull at first :)
And, why, exactly, did he think you'd be pleased? Do tell.
Post a Comment