I know what you're thinking: Perhaps fun isn't MB's forte. Chief Worrywart? Sure, I'd be a leading candidate. President of Procrastination? Hired! But Director of Fun could be a great growing opportunity, and I promise I'd work really hard at it. The job is with the cornfield maze at Country Fun Farms. Perhaps I should submit these photos with my application:
Friday, February 27, 2009
Should I Apply?
Occasionally I scout out the job postings in our local paper and on Craigslist. Here's an opening I found today: Director of Fun.
I know what you're thinking: Perhaps fun isn't MB's forte. Chief Worrywart? Sure, I'd be a leading candidate. President of Procrastination? Hired! But Director of Fun could be a great growing opportunity, and I promise I'd work really hard at it. The job is with the cornfield maze at Country Fun Farms. Perhaps I should submit these photos with my application:
Yes, technically this is Matthew having fun at a corn maze, but who do you think was directing him? Me. And we already know that I have to carry the camera, so there are no photos of me in the maze (which, by the way, is actually sugar cane, not corn. Maybe I should do some investigative reporting here?).
I know what you're thinking: Perhaps fun isn't MB's forte. Chief Worrywart? Sure, I'd be a leading candidate. President of Procrastination? Hired! But Director of Fun could be a great growing opportunity, and I promise I'd work really hard at it. The job is with the cornfield maze at Country Fun Farms. Perhaps I should submit these photos with my application:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're a shoe-in for the job. Fun is your heritage! ee
you are so stinkin cute! i love this!! you should DEFINATELY get the job!! Ha!
This. Is. Hilarious.
Post a Comment