We found the Pepsi Throwback. Not as delicious as the Mexican Pepsi we had in Texas this time last year, but not bad either. I think they should have put it in glass bottles. I would have paid extra.
5 comments:
Elena
said...
OK, I admit it. I don't know what Pepsi Throwback is. Explain, please.
Oh, and we found it at Brookshire's, a local grocery store. We'd looked at Kroger, Walmart, and Target but couldn't find it. It's only available for a limited time.
As part of our mission to live in every Southeastern Conference state (ha ha), we've landed in Shreveport. Keep up with us as we share our thoughts on life in Louisiana--and everything else.
5 comments:
OK, I admit it. I don't know what Pepsi Throwback is. Explain, please.
As an avid Pepsi fan I would love to know what the Pepsi Throwback is as well--is it just old school Pepsi?? And where did you find it?
It's a crying shame your dad has gone to Diet Pepsi. Now we'll never get to try Pepsi Throwback!
Pepsi Throwback is made with actual sugar, not high-fructose corn syrup.
Oh, and we found it at Brookshire's, a local grocery store. We'd looked at Kroger, Walmart, and Target but couldn't find it. It's only available for a limited time.
Post a Comment