Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Three years and counting...

Today is our third anniversary. I asked Matthew if it felt like that long and we agreed it didn't. Then again, moving to two states and three addresses in three years will cause time to pass by you quite quickly. I love this photo from our wedding. Matthew told me he was going to kiss me like
that--sweeping me off my feet--but I didn't really believe him. Don't you love the expressions on the faces of Jamie and my preacher?

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a special day that was! Howard looks like he was enjoying it, too. We love you guys and wish you many, many happy years together!

Elena said...

This is one of my favorite pictures/memories too. Jonathan is certainly taking it in... Happy Anniversary!

MB said...

And Jonathan swore he didn't see "the kiss." But obviously I have proof otherwise. Remember how obsessed they were about that part of the ceremony?