Monday, September 22, 2008

Gone to the Dawgs

We've formally declared our allegiance to the Bulldogs to our South Highland neighbors. (As if the shouting on the last two Saturdays didn't give it away already.) Thanks for the flag, Mom and Dad!

And a big thank you to Elena for our UGA ice cube trays. That's right, even our ice cubes are Georgia-themed.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right! Now you're talkin'! The flag looks sharp waving by the front door. You know you're a true fan when even your ice cubes reflect your allegiance. KH

Anonymous said...

Ken and Laura have a great Georgia sign by their steps that you also need. I tried to get your mom to steal, I mean, borrow it for you. ee

Stephanie said...

Uh, and from where did those ice cube trays come? I need them too!

Anonymous said...

The ice cube trays came from Swoozies--one of our favorite places! They have some other neat Georgia things, too. KHH