Why did I think it was so important to buy a house with trees around it? Thankfully, Hurricane Ike's only harm here was limbs in the yard.
A big thank you to everyone who was praying for us and calling to check on us. We were fine. Our power never went out, and we didn't have to worry about flooding because we're on a hill. The most frightening thing was when the CBS affiliate cut away from the Georgia game for the entire second quarter to show continuous weather and I turned into angry Mary Beth.

3 comments:
I can't believe they thought a hurricane was more important than the Dawgs! Elena
Thank God for answered prayers. ee
I've been thinking about y'all. Sorry I haven't called in so long. So glad to see you dind't have too much damage and that you are okay. Let's plan a time to talk soon! xoxoxoxoxoxox to you and Matthew!
Post a Comment