Having witnessed the Outback Bowl against Wisconsin where we came back from a huge deficit (though not quite this large) I am holding out hope. But after a half like that, Matthew and I had to hit the hard stuff--chocolate ice cream. Please note that we are participating in the "Black Out" even though we are almost 700 miles away. See, we deserve a win!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
It's Halftime. Where My Dawgs At?
No, really. Where are the Bulldogs? The Georgia Bulldogs? The 3rd-ranked Georgia Bulldogs? These are impostors!
Having witnessed the Outback Bowl against Wisconsin where we came back from a huge deficit (though not quite this large) I am holding out hope. But after a half like that, Matthew and I had to hit the hard stuff--chocolate ice cream. Please note that we are participating in the "Black Out" even though we are almost 700 miles away. See, we deserve a win!
Having witnessed the Outback Bowl against Wisconsin where we came back from a huge deficit (though not quite this large) I am holding out hope. But after a half like that, Matthew and I had to hit the hard stuff--chocolate ice cream. Please note that we are participating in the "Black Out" even though we are almost 700 miles away. See, we deserve a win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Um...I have to admit I started vacumming in the 3rd quarter. A sure sign the Dawgs have lost my attention. :( BTW, my hard stuff is Reese Cups...
I was home with the kids...but Andrew went to witness what looked like a massacre. Maybe we can get it together for the UT game!
-Mandy Bullock
Had you remembered to use your ice cube trays? If not, that could have been the problem. ee
I left in the third quarter. Seriously. And I DO NOT leave games early. It was heartbreaking. I cried.
Post a Comment