Why, it's the ice cream truck, of course. Admittedly, this is a pretty sketchy looking ice cream truck/van (one I'm not sure I'd let my kids patronize). Nevertheless, I'm pretty excited about the prospect of ice cream delivery.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When I told Rick that the ice cream truck came to your neighborhood, he told me he used to drive an ice cream truck! I had no idea! (And I thought I knew everything about my spouse.) Elena
As part of our mission to live in every Southeastern Conference state (ha ha), we've landed in Shreveport. Keep up with us as we share our thoughts on life in Louisiana--and everything else.
2 comments:
When I told Rick that the ice cream truck came to your neighborhood, he told me he used to drive an ice cream truck! I had no idea! (And I thought I knew everything about my spouse.) Elena
Hey, save us some ice cream, we'll be right over!!!
--Bear, Greg, and Angie from QW
Post a Comment