Monday, August 18, 2008

Seventh Time's the Charm?

So counting our pending move into the cute South Highlands cottage (or should I call it a bungalow? I'm debating), I've moved seven times in just over seven years. Let me be the first to say, That's ridiculous. You'd think I would have learned a thing or two about finding free boxes, packing breakables, and swapping over utilities, but no, not really. All I know is I don't enjoy it, yet keep finding myself in this same situation. So I'm really happy to move with the intention of staying put for a few years ... and then I'm packing it all up again and heading east to Georgia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being an official homeowner! Elena

Anonymous said...

the cute cottage needs a name and somewhere in that name should be Georgia!!
The Peach Pit
Georgia Bell
The Georgian
Peachy Keen
Georgia
Sweet Georgia
The Bulldog House
You are the writer - think!!